- Learn about Mozart’s “Marriage of Figaro” from a Minnesota Opera expert and performers.
- Explore the controversy confronting free speech in higher education with Hamline University’s President Fayneese Miller.
- Gain awareness from Ellen Krug about “What it Means to be Transgender in America.”
- Invest in the future of women’s rights by hearing about “The Center for Girls Leadership.”
- Pause to reflect about “Trump’s Legacy, One Year Later” with political analyst David Schultz.
- Hear noteworthy diplomat and educator Tom Hanson discuss “The Future of Europe.”
The St. Paul Branch of the American Association of University Women (AAUW) will hold a prospective member event on Wednesday, October 11 from 4-6 pm. This event is held at 990 Summit Avenue, also called College Club, Saint Paul, MN 55105 (next door to the Governor’s mansion). Wine and hors d’oeuvres will be served and information presented about AAUW and our mission. You will hear of exciting programs with stimulating speakers, its Scholarship Trust, social groups such as book clubs and elegant teas, the fabulous lunches, and the fostering of new friendships.