Luncheon Reservations ~ Cancellations ~ Pricing Email your name, date and event to email@example.com before noon the Friday prior to the meeting. If you are unable to email, call 651-227-5885 Email reservations and cancellations are preferred.
- Include dietary requests in your reservation and identify yourself to the server at the meal. (one alternative meal is available which is vegetarian and gluten free)
- Cancellations must be made before 9:00 a.m. the Tuesday prior to the meeting you will miss, or you will be charged for the meal.
Hooray! Your AAUW luncheons this year can be paid for with a credit card. VISA is the only card that will be accepted. A 50-cent processing charge will be added for a total of $20.50 for your lunch and $22.50 for dinner.
Paid by cash or check this year:
Weekly Luncheon Cost….…$20.00
Evening Dinner Cost……….$22.00
Meal prices include a 12% tip.
Make checks payable to: St. Paul-AAUW.
There are a few changes this year regarding lunches:
- You will not be able to pay for lunches in advance.
- You will not be able to pay later, as you do have three options of payment: cash, check, and VISA.
- If you are unable to make lunch and you have made a reservation, you must cancel by 9 a.m. on Tuesday or you will be charged the full amount of the lunch.
- Permanent luncheon reservations are still available by signing up at the hospitality table or calling College Catering to arrange. Remember to cancel your reservation if unable to attend or you will be charged the full amount of the luncheon.
• The reservation and cancellation deadline for dinner events is 12:00 noon two days prior to the evening event.
• Include the same information you would include for a weekly luncheon.
Special Event Reservations – made separately, and with deadlines as specified.
Guests and visitors may attend three times before becoming a member.
We look forward to meeting and greeting each of you this year. Please volunteer to hostess or serve wine at our meetings. It is fun and a great way to become better acquainted!
Sue Talley at 612-849-0066 or firstname.lastname@example.org,
Becky Davidson at 952-300-8903 or email@example.com
Linda Miller at 651-324-1456
Let us know when you are willing to help us out!