Email reservations/cancellations preferred
We are pleased to offer a wonderful luncheon to our members!
Reservations are required. There is a limit of 140 reservations.
Luncheon Cost $20
Meal prices include a 12 percent tip.
Meals must be paid for the day of the event, and can be paid by check (payable to St. Paul AAUW), cash, or credit card for an additional $.75 fee.
Please have your checks made out ahead of time!
- You may RESERVE via email by noon on the preceding Friday. You will receive an email confirming that your request has been received. This is not a guarantee, however, for your luncheon reservation. Please include your name, email, date, event, and names of guests. If you do not receive a confirming email or are unable to email, you may call 651-227-5885. Please make your reservations before noon on the Friday preceding the meeting. You may not make reservations more than 1 week in advance.
- All cancellations must be made by noon on Friday. If you do not cancel you will be charged for your meal.
- A gluten–free vegetarian alternative meal is available upon request.Please include this request in your reservation. You should see a star on your place card. Only those who have identified this in advance may receive an alternative meal.
- If you plan to attend frequently, you may request to be added to the permanent reservation list. Please cancel before noon on the Friday preceding the meeting. If you do not cancel you will be charged for the meal.
- Special Event Reservations are made separately and with deadlines as specified.
Early registrations are encouraged. Both reservations and cancellations close at noon on the Friday before the event. You are expected to pay for the event unless you have cancelled by noon on the Friday preceding the event. The cost of the evening meal is $22. If you choose to charge the meal, there will be an additional $.90 fee.
House Accessibility for 990 Summit Avenue
- The first floor is wheelchair accessible.
- There are two handicapped parking spots located behind the house. There is a wheelchair accessible ramp at the rear.
- Complimentary valet parking is available at regular meetings.
- Stay 20 feet from a crosswalk and 5 feet from a driveway.
- Stay 10 feet from the STOP signs.
- Do not park in front of the Governor’s Mansion